There are exciting developments happening at the nexus of design thinking and culture change at The Customer Experience Company, with our team currently working on several innovative projects across multiple sectors.
With an extensive track record in customer-centric business transformation, we are uniquely placed to offer a fresh take on culture change projects for large corporate and government clients. This role will involve a mix of leading existing culture change/organisational design/transformation projects as well as develop future business opportunities in this space.
Who are you?
You may hail from an HR background and have discovered design thinking methodologies later in your career. You may now be looking for a role where you can integrate both areas of expertise.
You may have started out as a design professional with a passion for behavioural change and customer centricity.
Your Expertise – must have:
- 5-10 years of professional experience including managing people-related change projects
- Significant experience in the design and facilitation of workshops
- Formal qualifications in the area of Behavioural Science/Behavioural Economics, HR, Psychology or related discipline(s)
Your Expertise – ideally will have:
- Internal communications experience
- Previous tenure with a leading organisation in the customer-centric space
- Empathic and truly care about people
- Open-minded, willing to stay in the unknown and allow true solutions to emerge from your explorations and enquiries
- An ability to communicate complex ideas simply
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and visual
- Proactive, driven and highly motivated
- Team-oriented with the emotional intelligence to thrive in our tight-knit and growing team
If you are looking to merge your design thinking and culture change experience in a dynamic environment with a true leader in customer centricity then please apply online.