In the world of customer experience, do you see yourself as a subject matter expert in measurement, surveys, analytics and insights? Can you offer the thought leadership, experience, and enthusiasm for creating enduring customer driven outcomes? If so, you may be what we are looking for…
We’re offering a senior CX insights & measurement expert the opportunity to make an impact across a diverse range of organisations and industries. The aim? To help our clients uncover new, actionable discoveries about their customers, and in turn help them lift loyalty, identify new revenue, and create operational efficiencies.
As our measurement subject matter expert, you will play a leading role across all aspects of the measurement service line. You have evolved skills, knowledge, and opinion on various forms of customer measurement methods, tools and analysis, and experience defining and delivering surveys, analytics, and operational feedback processes.
You’ll know the common customer perception measures e.g. NPS, Customer Satisfaction and others, both strategically and how to implement them. Your experience is gleaned from enterprise, business, and employee levels and you have an enthusiasm and appetite for contemporary, and next generation measurement techniques and methodologies.
This role demands commercial sensibility, and will support and partner pre-sales activity, oversee project delivery, engage with clients and continue to innovate with new CEC capabilities together with assisting marketing activity. CEC has many successful projects and clients demanding expertise in this field, and due to our growth, we are now looking for a dedicated leader.
Who Are You?
You may be a head of Customer Analytics or similar for a large customer driven organisation. Or you may be an expert from a consulting or CX firm. You are seeking an opportunity to take on a high-profile role in a company that lives and breathes transformative, and tangible customer outcomes. You lead, inspire and influence others, teaching and educating along the way, with the willingness to intellectually own and enhance our offering.
- Empathic and truly care about people
- Open-minded, willing to stay in the unknown and allow true solutions to emerge from your explorations and enquiries
- Can develop capability for sustained, integrated consumer interaction programs building advocacy and loyalty
- A passion for customer feedback and analytics is a given, it’s the deep lying narrative we seek to uncover
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and visual
- Proactive, driven and highly motivated
- Team-oriented with the emotional intelligence to thrive in our tight-knit and growing team
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, we can’t wait to hear from you.