Are you a proactive and energetic team-player with fantastic project management skills, great ideas and amazing attention to detail? Do you love working in a modern, high performing business environment with down-to-earth and friendly people, and are you keen to learn about the latest industry trends in customer experience and technology? We’re looking for a superstar to join our amazing team to take ownership of our current marketing program and develop the effectiveness of marketing for CEC across Australia.
The Customer Experience Company (CEC) is a design and consulting business using design thinking to solve business problems. For the past 14 years CEC has developed a strong reputation among our blue chip and government clients as a market leader in customer-centric business transformation.
We are seeking a marketing and events coordinator to join our high performing team, to take ownership of our busy marketing function and to continue to grow and develop it.
This role plays a key part in the CEC operations team and is the central point of marketing activity for the business.
- Implementing all facets of marketing activity to deliver consistent and high quality communication, ensure exemplary stakeholder experience, help develop business relationships and drive brand awareness.
- Manage a calendar of marketing events (including quarterly breakfast events in Sydney & Melbourne) and develop new initiatives and social activity to enhance client relationships and communicate CEC’s thought leadership in the marketplace.
- Proactively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships, actively reaching out and facilitating information flow and communication across the business.
- Coordinate CEC team participation in seminar and conference speaking engagements, and arrange and promote participation and attendance at events (e.g. CEO CookOff, Trans-Tasman Business Circle.)
- Website maintenance (WordPress CMS) and content updates, SEO, Adwords.
- eNewsletter management (Mailchimp).
- Blog content and pipeline management.
- Publishing to social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Coordinate CEC marketing materials, including maintenance of case study suite, and other tools used for promotion, sales and delivery.
Who you are
We’re looking for a very special person to join our team. Your experience may be varied, but to thrive in this role you will have a range of personal qualities.
- You have a proactive and positive approach.
- You love working collaboratively with people, but you also have the confidence and drive to work independently and autonomously.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills, project management skills, incredible time management and attention to detail.
- You’re adept at multi-tasking and have proven ability to be successful in a fluid environment with changing priorities.
- You have the ability to work on multiple levels: strategic, analytical, relationship, and day-to-day ‘nuts and bolts’ implementation.
- You have strong and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- You’ll probably have a degree in marketing, communications, events or similar, however we’re looking for the right person rather than a particular experience set.
Working at CEC
CEC is an organisation full of super-lovely, smart and hardworking people who are passionate about what they do and also have fun while they do it.
Our values underpin our organisational culture:
We are clever, sophisticated, deep thinking, interested and intelligent – not only in the ‘book smart’ way, we’re also street-smart and savvy. We’re professional in the way we work and present, and we’re experts in our individual fields.
We are sincere and authentic, ethical, truthful and trustworthy. We have the strength to challenge. We have the openness, honesty and integrity to tell it how it is.
We are open and understanding, accommodating and collaborative. We are supportive, encouraging and easy to work with. We listen to the opinions of others and have the ability to see things from their point of view. We genuinely care.
We are passionate, proactive, hard-working, driven, engaged and committed. We are adventurous and adaptable, helpful and responsive. We’re friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, vibrant and dynamic. And we like to have fun.
Only applicants with full working rights in Australia (no working holiday visas please) will be considered for interview.
If you are hungry for the opportunity to put your energy and ideas into practice within a dynamic and supportive environment, then please apply today.